Hotel Temperance was built in 1902 and was called "the National ". The reason that the house was built was that there was infighting within the temperance movement. The hotel was connected to the National Good Templarorden now called " IOGT " International Order of Good Templars.
1917 acquired Templelriddarna the property, and despite that the old hotel has been remodeled several times the old atmosphere remains there today.
As late as 1983, the average age of the Templars become so high that they felt compelled to sell the property to a private individual and since then it has operated as a family hotel.
2020 New owners, many plans will be realized. This enrich building will continue to operate at the best visit, renovations of rooms, restaurant with outdoor seating and much more. We welcome all old, new and returning guests!
Dan, Fredrik, Jimmy & Joachim with employees.
Most updates and more info, please visit PK'S Restaurant